2/4/13: I wrote this a while ago. I want to release a new article so I did some editing.
The hits don’t stop until we reach the top! Ok, that has no meaning in this project so let’s move on.
For more nonsense don’t forget:
Go ahead click on them. As the visit numbers rise so does my self esteem! Remember, I will be delivering these gems badly on a podcast like soon. Where did this year go?
Topics for the third installment! ZOMG I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it!
- The usefulness of significant others, in particular men
- The prequel to 300: More hot almost totally naked people!
- Gerard Butler was fantastic in 300. He is great looking and a passionate actor but I cannot get into him as a leading rom-com actor. He should just keep making 300 style movies. Let me be clear, while I am attracted to him I wouldn’t want to have physical relations with him. I just like looking at him like one would a really nice painting in a museum.
- I will never be able to hear the words Pre Calculus again without giggling like a 13 year old girl.
- I would say that I’ve been corrupted but I think my mind has been in the gutter for a while now. It’s just fun to bump into like minded individuals.
- The miscalculations of dealing with Nerds
- Me and interviewing Nerds: I keep forgetting that nerds react to microphones/cameras the way cockroaches react to light…they both scatter in their presence.
- Oscillating self esteem: It is odd the way my self esteem oscillates these days. I’ve seem to have caught a case of narcissism. This is great because it inspires me to do my podcast. It also keeps me from the cycle of work/sleep/gym.
- A part of me wishes I had the comic gene. I’m what is called living room funny. I’m good at cracking a joke to keep work light. But if I do have the comic gene, I think I’ve suppressed it so much that there is no activating it.
- Faking laughter is like faking an orgasm (organism might be funnier…) ….both can turn real if you really believe in what you are doing.